Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Experiments in the land of cookies into cupcakes

Devilishly Good Chocolate Chips Cookies
18 1/2 oz box of devil's food cake mix
1/2 cup of oil
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
Mix dry cake mix and remaining ingredients. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden. Let cool on wire racks. Makes 3 1/2 doznes.

I got this out the Circle of Friends Cookbooks - 25 Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes: Exclusive on-line cookbook. It's on amzon for the kindle for free when I got it. I decided to try and make them into mini muffins. I used a medium scoop and placed a scoopful into my mini muffin pan. They need to cook a little longer. They need about 20 minutes in the oven and I used the whole bag of chips.I'm going to try them again with white chocolate chips. I'll let you know how they turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment